Why use video?
Here are 10 statistics showing why you should be using videos in your digital marketing:
- 59% of executives agree that if text and video are available on the same topic, they will watch the video;
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%;
- Dr James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words;
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week;
- 36% of online consumers trust video ads;
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision making process;
- 65% of executives visit a company website and 39% call after viewing a video;
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online;
- 80% of internet users remember the video ads they watch online;
- 70% of people view brands in a more positive light after watching interesting video content from them
The power of video marketing on the internet.
Video is one of the most powerful ways of marketing your business on the internet at the moment. Google loves video, especially as it owns YouTube. Social Media channels such as Facebook and Twitter also love video and posts using video are promoted more prominently by the algorithms that decide who sees what, as well as being more engaging for the person who is looking for your business. However, business owners are often reluctant to use video as they think that the only type of video available involves them being in front of a camera trying to deliver professional, informative and engaging video presentation like a professional actor, which puts a lot of people off.
Styles of Video
There are lots of different styles and ways of producing video which will allow you to tell the story of your business and promote the goods, products and services. Amongst the video styles you could consider using, which we can help you produce are:
- Slideshow style videos;
- High Definition graphic videos;
- High Definition logo videos;
- Cartoon style videos;
- Sales letter style videos;
- Animated videos;
- Presentation videos and
- “talk to camera” videos.
Which types of business can use video for their marketing?
Business owners often question whether the use of video is right for their type of video. We say if you can market it with photographs then you can market it with video. We can turn any set of photographs into a video to tell your story – and if you don’t have the photographs then we can provide royalty-free stock images to get your video going.